Ingrid Michaelson ~ I Can’t Help Falling in Love With You
♪♫ songs i’ll never be over [2/50]:
fluorescent adolescent - arctic monkeys
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
A bullet going through PlayDoh.
Blue doesn’t even know what’s coming
I guess you could say Blue doesn’t have a clue
I was nominated by skylar(themerlinsolution) for the handwriting challenge, and I nominate Andrea, mona, Angie, Christina, jon, Sharon, Sam p, ele/anor, Mila, lois, javens, ashley, and Jess : )
Did you have any fashion disasters that you can remember?
Marina: A lot. But fashion should be a disaster.
So, my point is, if you play basketball, you’re gonna end up on a cereal box. If you sing in musicals, you’re gonna end up in my mom’s refrigerator.